
So after a few weeks of cloth diapering I like it so much that I am pretty much cloth diapering ALL the TIME. I didn't want to waste energy using the dryer so I made my own clothes line. Remember its sunny most of the day and its been about 105-110

degrees outside! I had to make one since most of the ones would buy and put up yourself stand higher than our 5 foot brick wall. We UNfortunately live in an HOA community, which means they have rules regarding things sticking up higher than the property walls! Its fine though because as you can see I made my big queen palm trees work!
1 comment:
Good for you Jillian! I would love to have a clothes line, but our HOA doesn't allow them at all and we don't have privacy walls to get around it.
Good job on the diapers too! I've never been brave enough to try them.
Post a Comment