Saturday, August 23, 2008

I AM CPR CERTIFIED FINALLY!!

Ok so ever since Liliana was born (7 YEARS AGO), I wanted to take a cpr/first aid class but between working and raising a new baby I never could find the time to get to one. I know a really sad excuse but anyway. Well by the time I was getting ready to have Dillon, we started our long journey of moving every year-year and half!! So the years have passed and I still never found the time in between taking care of the kids and Marc's crazy work/travel schedules! Once again more sad excuses but ANYWAY...
I am glad to say now that we are back in AZ around family, I FINALLY made it to a CPR/First Aid Class. I even have handy little business cards that I keep in my wallet that say I am certified. I am so proud of myself for finally being a responsible parent and getting certified! I say responsible because I truely believe that all these years without the training I have gambled with all things that COULD have gone wrong but luckily did NOT!
Now to end this on a lighter note... if you are torn on going to the gym for a couple hours or getting CPR certified... you can do BOTH... why you ask... because its a WORKOUT and a half to practice on those bodies! Of course being preggo I am not in the BEST of shape but even the nurses renewing their licenses were huffing and puffing a bit!
Ok so I hope if you are not certified you will go and get certified! Its a GREAT thing to do/know!

No comments: