Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dillon... a future stylist???


So while in the shower this morning, I heard Ava yelling/crying..."Bubba cut my hair bubba cut my hair". I quickly finished my shower but I didn't really think she was saying that Dillon cut her hair. So I get out of the shower and find Ava sleeping on the floor with wet tears still on her face. I then proceed into the kids bathroom where I found a nice grouping of hair in the trash can. I look around for the scissors, but they were put nicely back behind the same items they are always behind. I tried to move Ava's hair around to see where exactly she was missing hair but could not tell with the way she was laying down. I began asking Liliana and Dillon what happen. Of course Liliana pointed at Dillon right away saying she didn't do a thing! Dillon was quick to make a very sad face and didn't say a word! So he of course got in trouble. Finally an hour later Ava woke up... this is what her hair looked like. Thankfully he didn't do too much damage. I am still NOT happy that he cut any of her hair. But very lucky/happy that no one got hurt! So you be the judge does he have talent in the styling industry??!!

No comments: