Sunday, August 24, 2008

Progress on the laundry room...


Well I am happy to report that Marc has taken the get it all done sooner than later approach with the latest house project... As you can see he built the benches (which do open and close), the shoe shelving area in between the benches, and the frames for the upper cabinets. On the wall across from this picture (which I can't snap a picture of because its such a cramped space) is the washer and dryer and more framed cabinets which also need doors. GO MARC!! I am so happy that he is working so hard on getting this project done in such a timely manner. Not that I am complaining on any other projects he has done and taken FOREVER on but I am sure some of you know what I mean!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that he finishes the doors next weekend and then by the following weekend does all the sanding, filling of holes, and last minute touch ups so we can get this room painted and things back where they belong!