Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby Number 4 is a ...

Alright everyone it seems like from the day I found out we were having baby number 4, I have been DYING to know if it was a boy or girl! Well today was the lucky day... Its a BOY! A whole whopping 8 ounces in weight! He WILL be named Garrison Michael!
I will hopefully get the scanner cord to work later tonight and upload the ultrasound pictures. The ultrasound was the coolest of all baby ultrasounds I have ever had done! The reason, it was a regular ultrasound at first but then the last few images we got to see were in 4D! You could see the baby in a more detailed way. I even got a profile shot of the face. The baby was being a little stubborn, sleeping spine side up! He even had his arms near his face so that we could barely get any shots of his face! They sadly chose not to change my dates back to December, but I prepared myself for that. I have small babies! I was misinformed as to how they would be MORE accurate than the standard ultrasound. Basically to tell how far along you are they measure two things... the head and the sac no matter basic ultrasound or 4D ultrasound. Well considering I have small babies both these things would be measuring small! I am still convinced that the due date they are keeping on my medical records is NOT accurate but just like all the other kids I just ended up having them on the correct due dates (3 weeks early according to the know-it-all doctors)!
But no matter the due date I just want a healthy baby and so far everything looks "PERFECT" as the ultrasound tech said today!

2 comments:

Miss Melody said...

what a great ending to a happy family. Two of each. I thought as soon as i heard you where going to have baby # 4 that you would have a boy. ANyways congrats, hope to talk to you soon.

Chris said...

Congrats to the two of you. I was hopeful that you would have a baby boy, two of each. I'm so very happy for the both of you, the playing field just got a bit more even for Marc.

Hugs to all of you.

Chris Forbes