Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why Buy Toys?...

Why do we bother buying toys? Well the answer is because the toys always seem so cool to mom and dad! Today I had a good friend of mine over with her little girl who is 9 months old! I had just recently gotten down all the infant toys (these toys were Liliana and Dillon's toys as infants that I saved), and thought Laney (my friend's daughter) would like to play with them now that she is moving and groovin these days! She loved playing with them, but liked playing with Dillon and Ava much more! She is so far an only child so other little kids around pleases her to pieces! After my friend and her little girl left there was a whole family room full of toys that had come from an empty plastic storage bin. So what do my 3 kids do... they play with the the darn empty bin! Granted the toys are all infant toys but that doesn't usually bother the younger two! I swear if I knew what I know now back when Liliana was first born I would have just bought an extra set of pots and pans, wooden spoons, tupperware, and big plastic storage bins beccause thats all these kids ever seem to want to play with!


So guess what I will be doing this weekend... yeahup getting rid of more toys!

No comments: