the menu for tonight... Italian Pan Seared Lamb Chops, Spinach, Asparagus, Garlic Bread, and Salad. Once I knew I was going to have 3 helpers instead of
my normal one (Dillon), I quickly brainstormed who could do what without risking the result of a tasty dinner. Dillon was assigned biscuit and salad duty, Liliana was assigned Lamb Chop topping and Spinach, and Ava decided she would do the laundry. I know I know... Ava and her laundry obsession! There was a fresh load of diapers that needed to be stacked and put away so she was all over that task!! It was very funny to see all of them working so well on each individual task. Usually I only allow 1 or 2 at a time since they usually all start to fight and the meal ends up burned or not quite "right" but the assigned tasks given were PERFECT. Dinner came out as well as it could have, they all were very proud of their contribution, and I was glad everyone worked well together instead of fighting!
No comments:
Post a Comment