Saturday, January 10, 2009

Is 4 Enough??

Ok so you all know I LOVE BABIES! As the "appointment" approaches I find myself wondering if 4 is enough? Not that I am wondering enough to NOT go to the appointment but just when my mind is in one of those wandering moods and thinks about the what ifs. Let me put it this way...in order for the appointment to get canceled 2 things would have to be... 1) my body would need to accept pregnancy and let me have a nice normal 9 months instead of all the misery and "issues" I usually have and 2) we need to win the lottery! As Liliana gets older its a constant reminder of how expensive kids are!!LOL So with those 2 things definitely not EVER going to happen we are good with 4 kids! But its still fun to let my brain think about "what if" those 2 things weren't the hindering factors... would I be ok with having a large family like the famous Duggars?? I seriously think I would!! How could I not with the cute little angelic children we have had so far!!!
I have figured out, though, how I will get my "baby fix" when Garrison gets older and I have no more babies in this house... I will volunteer at the hospital in the nursery and help hold and feed babies! Solution found!! LOL
But for now, until Garrison gets older and bigger I will just enjoy each and every day of his baby days as I have with all the other kids and be content that we have 4 healthy, happy (well most of the time anyway), beautiful children!

1 comment:

The Calandrinos said...

There are still some days that I wish we would have never made the decision to have no more babies but my thing is I wish we had a girl for Lily to play with but you have two of each, so are you going to take care of it or Marc?