3 whole years have gone by! Our little guy isn't so little anymore. Well he is still tiny for his age but he has still grown a lot in the last year. These days he enjoys watching Mickey Mouse any chance he gets. He enjoys Lightning McQueen anything! He likes to be a typical older brother to Rosalia. Those of you with multiple children... you know what I mean by that statement! He is a little love bug. He loves giving kisses and hugs. I take um anytime I can get um because I know these days will be non existent in the future if he is anything like his older brother! He is one LOVED little boy. Determined to always make his birthday special despite it being only 4 days after Christmas, I made him some cupcakes with Lightning McQueen candy toppers which he picked out at that store one afternoon. He got lots of presents and had a couple friends stop by on his actual birthday. Even his "girlfriend" Lexi made an appearance on his birthday!!
Just like everyone else in the family... birthdays equal local freebies along with picking what meals everyone eats for the day. Garrison's breakfast choice was dunkin donuts (not a shocker at all!), his lunch choice was hamburgers, and dinner was "noodles" (aka pasta and sauce). He had a wonderful day and enjoyed everyone singing and saying Happy Birthday to him throughout the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment