Sunday, December 4, 2011

Baby Shower Gifts...

I had a baby shower to go to and have been planning all of her gifts for weeks.  She is having twin girls so everything I made had to be in twos!
2 large double sided flannel blankets.  I ended up making a baby diaper basket using the two blankets and forming a baby bottle and baby carriage out of the extra diapers. 
Next were making something out of the hooded swaddles and burp rags I made.  A chair is what I came up with.  The base is made out of diapers and the hood drapes as the back of the chair.  The burp rag makes an excellent looking seat cushion.  I picked up matching stuffed bears so the chairs wouldn't be empty. 

I had some extra matching ribbon left over from the burp rags so I also made a set of hooded bath towels but couldn't come up with anything creative for those.  So they were placed in a gift bag for opening at the shower. 

These items were such fun to make.  I can't wait for the next baby shower so I can make something else!!

No comments: