
Ok so technically it was Ava's second day but first day at her NEW preschool.

Ava was very excited for today to come. She was not only excited for her first day of preschool but also to see her buddy Katie. Katie and Ava have been friends since we moved to AZ back in 2007. Both girls were VERY excited to be attending the same school toghether.

Along with snapping a photo of Ava walking up to the door, I managed to get a picture of her with her teacher Mrs. Rachel and a picture of her and Katie together!

School began at 9am and ended at 12pm. When I picked Ava up, she told me about her day for over an hour! After she finished telling me all about her day, she would do things around the house that reminded her of things she did in school and would give me even more info about her day.
I think its pretty obvious that she enjoyed her first day of school!
Thank goodness after last weeks events with the other preschool!
I am so happy that she had a great day, so happy that she has her friend Katie to share this school year with, so happy she has such a great preschool teacher, and so very happy Ava is happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment