So its has been 3 weeks since Ava started preschool. Things are going great. She LOVES school, her teacher, and her new friends. I LOVE her teacher. She is awesome. The one thing she does that I absolutely love is weekly emails. These emails explain in great detail what the children learned and what they will be learning in the next class. They highlight good behavior and special awards. This week Ava did so well at school that she was highlighted in the teachers email. Below is what the teacher typed...
"Ava won the friendship award today. She was such a good friend to everyone. She tried to make everyone happy. She shared the toys that other children wanted even when she was playing with them or went and got them the same toy. I was very proud of her example to the other children!"
I am so proud of my little Ava for being so kind to others. For doing so well in her class. For embracing school the way I hoped she would. Most importantly for being Ava!
No comments:
Post a Comment