Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Very 80's Night...

Tonight was the MNO (moms night out) for the MOMS Club. I joined the club in January and really LOVE being around these wonderful ladies! I haven't been able to enjoy a night out with the girls since having Garrison for the obvious reason of feedings but this night was an exception! It was at a girls house that was right around the corner so if I was needed I could run home no problem! Marc was up for the challenge of keeping all 4 kiddos for me to get a little time away! So for that A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to Marc! The theme for the party was 80's! I couldn't have been more excited! It was such a fun night and a few people snapped some cute pictures of the fun evening! Here is a group shot ...

No comments: