Friday, June 5, 2009

First Haircut...

BEFORE: Notice the long curls on the side of his head!!














AFTER: Look how cute!!
Poor poor poor Garrison was not blessed with a head full of even growing hair... instead he got a mix of my hair and Marc's! So as the months have passed, his hair has decided to fall out only in specific areas. His sides were long and had somewhat of a curl to them, where the top was slowly balding! Its scary how much he looks like Dillon. His hair loss is now following the same path as Dillon's did! Marc finally had enough, he got the clippers out and buzzed all of Garrison's little baby hair off!! I won't lie, I LOVE little baby hair and was sad to see it falling off his little head with each stroke of the clippers BUT it was getting a little wild. I am not one to let my kids grow mullets for the sake of NOT cutting their baby hairs! So off all his hair fell! We ended up doing the same thing to Dillon when he was about Garrison's age. When Garrison was all done with his hair cut, I managed to get him and Marc in the same exact pose as a picture I have from Dillon's first haircut/buzz! Can you tell the difference??






Which one is Garrison and which one is Dillon??

1 comment:

Tiffani Talks said...

My guess is that the second pic is of Garrison and the first is of Dillon.