Liliana the other night asked to hold Garrison while I put the other two kids to bed. Both Garrison and Liliana were wide awake. I agreed to let her hold him while I put the other two to bed so that I could read them their bedtime stories (Marc wasn't home that night due to a softball game). When I came back downstairs I found both of them fast asleep! Too cute! They love each other so much!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Sleepy Children...
I don't have much to say about these two pictures but wanted to post them!
Liliana the other night asked to hold Garrison while I put the other two kids to bed. Both Garrison and Liliana were wide awake. I agreed to let her hold him while I put the other two to bed so that I could read them their bedtime stories (Marc wasn't home that night due to a softball game). When I came back downstairs I found both of them fast asleep! Too cute! They love each other so much!
Then another day Dillon decided he was tired. So I instructed him to go upstairs and put his nighties on. About 10 minutes later when I didn't hear him upstairs I decided to check on him! He didn't even make it up the steps before falling asleep! I swear this boy can fall asleep ANYWHERE when tired enough!
Liliana the other night asked to hold Garrison while I put the other two kids to bed. Both Garrison and Liliana were wide awake. I agreed to let her hold him while I put the other two to bed so that I could read them their bedtime stories (Marc wasn't home that night due to a softball game). When I came back downstairs I found both of them fast asleep! Too cute! They love each other so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pics are precious!!
Post a Comment