As you all saw in a previous post, last weekend the kids picked out pumpkins. They painted their little personal ones but had to wait for Marc to find time to carve the big ones! Even though Marc changed jobs, he is still in retail, which translates to long hours during the busiest time of the year! So today he finally was able to make enough time to carve all 3 pumpkins with our VERY ANXIOUS kiddos! 

All 3 pumpkins only took 1 hour to carve but when you look below at the pictures you will see why it didn't take very long at all!! I called him a "cheater" this year, but I can't blame him for wanting to be done with the carving... remember all 3 kids are still pretty young to be trusting with a knife!! 
Yes that is a ROTOZIP in Marc's hand!!
3 comments:
That's a great idea! My 3 oldest carved theirs with almost no help from me and I'm not complaining about that. Getting older has its rewards. haha
A man and his tools!!
I should have thought of that! Too bad Matt wasn't home to help me when it was time to carve our pumpkins!
Post a Comment