Friday, October 3, 2008

Dance Shoe Shopping...

Some of you will get a total kick out of my dance shoe shopping trip today. So Ava is in a Ballet/Tap Combo class meaning she needs both ballet and tap shoes. I called our local payless shoestore and luckily they had her sizes in stock. So after taking Liliana to school Dillon, Ava, and I headed to the store. Ava was BEYOND EXCITED. We got to the store put the little foot stocking things on and tried on tap shoes first. She has such wide little feet that we needed to try on a couple different sizes to make sure we got the right fit. After putting 1 pair on at a time she would walk half way down the aisle and then tap her feet and say "TAP TAP TAP"! If that wasn't funny/cute enough we tried the ballet slippers on next. This is where I was just cracking up to the point where I thought I was gonna cry. She didn't walk down the aisle she "Tippy Toed" saying "Tippy Toes Tippy Toes" over and over again. Then on the way back to me she would do her high leg kicks and say "Kick Kick Kick"! So after her little store performance I convinced her to put the shoes in the boxes so we could go and pay for them! Of course the whole ride home she asked "Me go dance class now?" Poor thing just doesn't understand its only 1 time a week! I think I have a seriously obsessed dancer in our family!

No comments: