Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NESTING OR NOT???

OK so you guys can be the judge... here is a list of things I have decided to tackle.

1. Went through ALL of Dillon's old clothes, washed, folded, organized, and put away all clothes I will use on Garrison his first 3 months of age!

2. Rearranged Dillon's bedroom to fit the crib and extra dresser!

3. Made crib bedding for Garrison's crib. (Yes I sewed the bumper and all)

4. Made 2 nursing hiders (basically blankets with an adjustable neck strap)

5. Went through organized and gave away all clothes that Ava has outgrown since we are DONE having kids after Garrison!!!

6. Sewed a few pillows and table covers for my halloween decorations. Halloween is coming up rather quickly! I was gonna make the kids costumes but they found ones at the store they liked! I was sorta happy about that since making costumes can get complicated depending on what they pick!

7. Slowly going through closets and drawers, cleaning them out, organizing, and all that fun stuff.

8. Repainted the kitchen where Marc finished the pantry (I didn't like the yellow)! It was no odor paint no worries!!

9. Finally made it to the photo enlargement store to have the pretty desert pictures I took awhile ago blown up. Framed um and hung um up in our bedroom! Understand our bedroom is the ONLY room Marc picked the paint colors for! I HATE the color because its a hard color to decorate with... navy blue and white! I feel like I am in the NAVY! He picked the colors because of the Yankees. either way I will NOT decorate in a nautical or baseball theme!!! Its a slow and steady process that is beginning to sit better with me as I come up with creative ways to decorate while making the room feel more neutral!

10. Getting back into the swing of things with my scrapbooking. I am so BEHIND!

3 comments:

erika said...

Sounds like some serious nesting to me! Can I rent you? :)

The Calandrinos said...

Actually it just sounds like a regular day in the life of Jillian LOL.

The Calandrinos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.