Friday, February 15, 2013

10 Months...


Only 2 more months and Maia will turn 1 year old.  I can not believe how fast the last 10 months have passed.  Maia's personality is continuing to shine more and more each day.  She is very smiley.  She has mastered saying and waving hi.  When desiring my attention she happily repeats "mama mama mama" until I give her my full undivided attention.  She can clap as well as make silly sounds when tapping her mouth.  She knows how to give kisses and is always willing to give at least one out to anyone willing to let her.  She is still on the tiny/petite side weighing in at 14.8lbs.  She wears mostly 6-9 month clothes but can fit into a few 3-6 month outfits.  She is cruising the house these days.  She very rarely crawls, which is fine with me since crawling causes her to notice any little item that her hands pass over.  I vacuum, sweep, and mop several times a day to keep the floors super clean, but with 2 toddlers and a dog I am never not cleaning something.  Maia is quick to put anything and everything in her mouth so needless to say, my eyes are never not watching what she is doing! 

No comments: