Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Glasses For Liliana...
A couple days ago, Liliana came home from school and said "Mommy, Mrs. Coutts says I need my eyes checked because I can't see the board from the back of the classroom." I made the call to our optometrist and got an appointment for early this morning. After a 20 minute eye exam, Liliana and the Dr came over to me and said "yeahup we need glasses". Liliana was very anxious to pick out a "cute" pair of glasses. She tried on 11 pairs and settled on 3 different ones. All were "geek sheek" style which shocked me. I pegged her for a dainty thin frame lover but nope she wanted the thick bold looking frames! After trying them on a few more times she settled on a leopard frame pair with small rhinestones on the sides. She is very anxious for them to come in (should be here sometime early next week). Good news is that she doesn't have to wear them all the time. She needs them solely for distance. She is very happy about that. The thought of wearing glasses all the time made her very upset! I didn't snap a picture in the frames she ended up buying but I did manage to get a picture of her and Rosalia in a pair when they tried some on before the appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment