Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We LOVE Reading...

Reading is AWESOME. I NEVER liked reading when I was younger. As I get older, I still don't LOVE reading when its an "adult" book but put a Dr Seuss book in my hand and I will read with LOTS of animation!
Kid books are so much ................................................fun!

So far all 5 children LOVE reading! They love being read to! I hope it stays this way.

Today we went down to a local library and signed all 5 kids up for their spring reading program. Such a GREAT motivator (although my read-aholics don't need motivation)! For the older 3 children, they must read 5 books, return their card log to the librarian, and then receive a FREE certificate for an In and Out burger! Oh how the kids LOVE In and Out burgers (which they don't get very often might I ad)!


The younger 2 kids get a FREE board book once completing the 5 letter challenge which includes reading with mom or dad, playing with a small soft book, and singing nursery rhymes!

Freebies are great motivators. Books are fun to read. When combining the two... my kids LIVE and BREATHE books!







Thank you local library!

No comments: