Yes not only did these kids get to go to DisneyLand but then the Ice Show came to town here in Arizona!! I got a postcard in the mail for a deal I couldn't pass up! Seats were 1/2 price on opening night! Tonight was the lucky night! The kids and I were very excited. Marc... well not too much??!! He doesn't get into these sort of things, although he did point out that if we were going back to DLand tonight he then would have been excited??!!
The kids didn't really know what to expect. The last time we went to a Disney On Ice Show was back in 2004 just after Dillon was born. Dillon as a baby actually enjoyed watching the characters and lights but obviously doesn't remember it. Liliana was only 3 yrs old at the time so she has a limited memory of it as well! All 3 kids LOVED it! Garrison once again slept in the sling the ENTIRE SHOW! It was a very cute storyline. Basically they made the Incredible characters the main part of the show. It starts out where the Incredibles are getting ready to take a vacation to DisneyLand. Upon arrival, then realize Mickey and Minnie were kidnapped by the bad guy (I can't remember his name at the moment). As they try to track him down to rescue Mickey and Minnie they basically go through all the different areas of DisneyLand! The best part about going tonight was that the kids still remember our trip a few weeks ago to DLand! So as the show went on and the music came on for different parts symbolizing the different rides all the kids knew and recognized it all! Ava, by far, once again had the best time. It was so funny when Mickey and Minnie were taken... she was yelling "No don't take Mickey and Minnie, I have to save them"
Another fun part was watching her face as they brought out Cinderella. She waved and was yelling "Hi Cinderella" then saying "Mommy shes waving to me"!
Another fun part was watching her face as they brought out Cinderella. She waved and was yelling "Hi Cinderella" then saying "Mommy shes waving to me"!
Anyway it was a very fun night and I am happy say I got a few good pictures so enjoy...
Mickey and Minnie being held captive
The Incredibles fighting the army
The Haunted Mansion
The kids pointing the way they were told to
The Finale
More of the finale
No comments:
Post a Comment