Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Garrison's 2 Month Stats...


Today was Garrison's official 2 month old doctor visit. He is growing at a normal rate and doing all the things a 2 month old baby would be expected to do! Here are his stats


He weighs 10 lbs 1 oz (12th percentile just like all the other kids)

His head circumference is 15 inches (also 12th percentile)

His length is 22.3 inches (19th percentile)


He had to get 3 shots, 2 being combo shots along with an oral dose of the rotovirus! This is the first child I have had that received the rotovirus vaccine! He didnt seem to mind the taste of it, but he did mind the nurse sticking not one, not two, but three needles in both legs! Poor little guy. The doctor did confirm that he has adic reflux so after his visit was complete, I rushed off to pick up a combo medicine (flavored to appeal to babies tastebuds) that we hope will put him in better spirits! It will be hard to tell if the acid reflex medicine will help any over the next 24 hours since he is NOT HAPPY after having all those shots! I probably should have put a better picture at the top of this post instead of him smiling but I am hoping to see that toothless prcious grin over the next 24 hours despite him not feeling his best!

No comments: