Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful...


My 6 Top Things to be Thankful for...


1. The ability to wake up every morning and live each day to the fullest


2. A wonderful and caring husband who has always been there for me and always will be


3. 3 Beautiful, healthy children and 1 more on the way


4. An awesome extended family (yes that includes all the inlaws (I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS))


5. A lovely house that we have been able to make a home


6. My group of friends that read these posts and leave comments (good or bad)!!


I think these days so many people are so negative about the things they don't have and never take the time to acknowledge the things they HAVE! This is one of those holidays where you can't help but think about all those positives in your life.

I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am for all that I have!! I hope you all can be just as thankful for what you have in your life!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

NOW BRING ON THE TURKEY AND LETS GET THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS UP!!




No comments: