Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Still Nesting...


I really enjoy sewing. I have started so many projects after buying a new machine a few weeks ago that I find myself sewing something EVERYDAY! With my new machine, I was able to take 3 courses to learn how to properly use the machine! I took the first 2 classes when I first bought the machine and did a "mini" course for the 3rd. Luckily yesterday they had a normal length course 3 class right by my house so I went, only to discover that some of my 183 stitches are not functioning properly! In other words, I need to send in my machine to get it fixed. Its completely under warranty but that means I will be withOUT my sewing machine for 2 whole weeks. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal but considering all the projects I have been doing its gonna be hard to be without it for so long! So of course I came home yesterday from class to sew like a mad woman. Hoping to finish all I can before this weekend, when I will take it in and send it to get fixed. So far I was able to finish Liliana's curtains for her room, burp rags for Garrison, hooded bath towels for the kids, and experiment more with diapers for Ava and Garrison. I am hoping to start on the trainers that I promised to make for Dillon but with Ava and Dillon now sick I am not sure what exactly I will get finished before the weekend! Here are some pictures of the hooded bath towels I made for the kids! They came out super cute!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Dude! Can I make you a list of things that I want?! I'll pay ya! LOL!!!