Today was their last day in AZ. We met the Welsh family through MOMS Club. Lexi has been one of Garrison's closest friends. If you ask Garrison who Lexi is, most of the time his response is "my girlfriend"! The twins we knew before they were born! I visited them when they were born in the hospital! I've babysat them on occasion. I've grown very close to this family and although better opportunity has come for them in another state it doesn't change how close of friends we have become and how much they will be missed! Despite their move to CO (12 hours away), we will keep in touch and hopefully make a trip out after the new year! Today, the movers packed their home up while the twins and Lexi spent the day here playing. Kristen and Kevin came over for dinner and then we said our goodbyes. We teared up despite trying not to! We will miss you Welsh Family! We WILL come visit you guys and you are always welcome to visit us!

No comments:
Post a Comment