Saturday, September 15, 2012
5 Months Old...
I don't know how much Maia weighs or even her height since she doesn't go to the doctor until next month but I do know she is hitting milestones way too early. She has been army crawling since 4 months but is now full blown hands and knees crawling. She is pulling herself to stand but quickly falling over. It makes us very nervous since she still has no body control so when she falls she almost always falls head first. She smiles and giggles at everyone. She requires lots of attention and snuggling. I've never had such a "needy" baby but since she is our last I will gladly snuggle her all she wants. She still has blue eyes. Dillon had blue eyes until he was 8 months old and then they turned green, so it will be interesting to see if they stay blue. There is a chance they will stay blue as blue eyes runs on Marc's dad's side of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment