Thursday, May 31, 2012

First Tooth Is GONE...

This morning Ava woke up saying her tooth hurt.  A few minutes after telling me it hurt, she explained that it was loose. I didn't believe her since the older two kids didn't lose their first tooth until they were closer to 7 years old.  I washed my hands, reached in, and wiggled it... sure enough it wiggled a lot!  All day long she fiddled with it.  Just before dinner time, she asked Marc to pull it out.  While waiting for him to finish his work call, she grew even more anxious and asked me to pull it.  I tried, but it wasn't coming out without me causing a bit of discomfort.  She insisted I do it!  I gave it a big push forward then backward and out it came!  Tears flowed and a big smile was on her face tucked behind the paper towel stuck in the new hole in her mouth!  The next morning when showing me her $5 bill, she informed me that she thinks "MOMS" are tooth fairies "But not your actual mom"!  Silly kid!

No comments: