While we wait for Rosalia's arrival, weekends have become quite the challenge when it comes to keeping the kids occupied. The weather is still mildly warm (far to warm for me to be comfy in at this point in the pregnancy) meaning many local places are still a no go! Lucky for us today wasn't as hot as it has been. Marc and the kids agreed that a trip to a local park for some fishing would be a fun Saturday activity. I opted to stay home since I wasn't feeling all that well.
Later in the afternoon, everyone returned. Marc and the kids were exhausted while I felt a little rested since I snagged a couple hours of sleep! My back still hurt and contractions were starting to pick up. Before I decided to go to the hospital, I uploaded the pictures from the park. They turned out so nice and its always fun to see the enjoyment on film! Enjoy...
No comments:
Post a Comment