
Today was Marc's first day at his new job... Petco. Marc hasn't enjoyed his time at Dollar Tree these past 2 years, so it was no shock to me that he was anxious for a change. Even though on the outside it seems a very solid company to work for, (come on EVERYONE shops at the dollar stores these days) there were many things he saw internally that he didn't want to be a part of. I will not go into details but Marc's choices throughout the 11 years I have known him have never failed us! The only issue I had with him taking a job at a "pet store" is that we have NO pets. Not that working for a pet store requires one to have at least one pet but... I KNOW Marc and I KNOW the day"S" will come when he will come home from work with the line "Hunny please, the kids will just love a new pet". I assure you all, I have WARNED him and hopefully he respects my warning!! For now it seems as though weekend trips to different store locations to "tour" the store satisfy the children! I am not too sure how long that will last though!
No comments:
Post a Comment