Ahhh another cousin is officially legal to drink any and all alcohol available these days! Mandy officially turned 21 this past month! As a family we planned our birthday get together in honor of her and Jason (Marc's other cousin who also has a birthday in August). Typically I give them a small Target giftcard inside a card. This year, seeing that Mandy turned the big "21", I saw it fitting to buy her some alcohol. (Yes I did check with her parents to ensure they were ok with this) After seeing Erika's blog (another cousin of Marc's), which had a picture of a wine bottle bag made out of fabric, I thought that would be perfect for me to make for the bottles of alcohol! After 10 minutes at the sewing machine I was finished! They were so simple to make and turned out so nice! I will have to remember to make these more often when bringing or giving alcohol to someone!
Thanks Erika for the inspiration and idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment