
Marc aka Dad aka the Husband. He is a wonderful husband and father. I think, he thinks, hes the best dad in the entire world because he seriously would have a zillion more children if I were up for it! Currently he is in the training process at a new job at Dollar Tree. Yeahup thats right everyone he is NO LONGER a KB Toys SLAVE! So far he likes his new job. As he always says "It's just a job". He is definately a young soul at heart. Not that he is an old man just yet but he definately still likes he video games and being just plain ol goofy silly! As you can see in this picture this was a goofy silly day where he thought he was a blues brother for some work meeting!

Jillian aka Mom aka Wife. I, of course am a wonderful mom and wife. I think I am the best mom because... I am! I currently stay home with the kids thanks to my darling husband. I also sell Tastefully Simple Products in any spare time I have (which isn't a whole these days). I started selling TS Products back in October after buying them for almost 2 years FAITHFULLY. It gives me that little bit of time to myself and makes me feel like I am contributing (even in the littlest way) to basically 1 income (Marc's)! I currently haven't been doing much these days as once again we are expecting our 4th child. As most of you know pregnancies are REALLY TOUGH on me! When not hormonal, I like to think that I am a pretty optimistic person. I am just trying to enjoy every last day of my life and enjoy all the days that my children are still little because lately the years have been FLYING BY!

Liliana aka oldest daughter aka "nana". She is definately a "mini me". I am sure in your worst behaving moments as a young child your mother said to you "One day you will have a child that acts just like you" well boy if my mom was right about something it was that! Liliana is a volcano of emotions and when its time to erupt YOU KNOW IT. At the age of 7, she is an absolutely gorgeous girl (once again a mini me hehehe). She somehow managed to get someone in the family's height (not from me or Marc cause we are definately short) and it just adds to how beautiful she is! When in a good mood she is a BIG HELPER. She loves to not only help me with things but LOVES to be the BIG SISTER! She is very loving and is growing into a wonderful person.

Dillon aka middle son aka "bubba" aka "the boy". He is mommy's buddy. There is just something about my boy that melts my heart. He is mommy's little helper. He is so sweet and loving. I keep saying when he gets older he will make a great husband and father. I as his "trainer" will be very proud!! I call myself his trainer because I think that what a mother teaches her boys at a young age will truly determine how they are in the future especially when they meet the right person and start a family!! He is very smart and uses that to his advantage when being sneaky!! He definately at this point in time is not bothered by the fact that he is outnumbered by girls in the house! He most of the time is a caring and gentle brother towards his sisters but he does have his moments. One thing he definately got from his father was his temper and stubborness... we don't usually see his temper but when he is in one of those "moods" he CAN be a force to be wreakened with!! He just turned 4 years old and I still can't believe where all the time has gone!
Ava aka youngest daughter aka the princess aka peanut. She is only 2 1/2 years old but thinks she is 10 1/2. She is our silent but deadly sibling. Always instigating a fight or troublesome act. She is a little stinker in all ways possible! She is also very caring and sensitive. When caught doing something she is not suppose to be doing she automatically puts herself in timeout and says sorry over and over again while alligator tears flow down her face. She is our little actress. If I had to pick one child to be an actress she takes the cake. She has over 10 different facial expressions which we can get her to make at any point during any given day! She loves being a girl, always trying to dress up and look "piddy". She like her older brother got Marc's temper and stubborness. Actually when I look at her its hard to see alot of me. She looks just like Marc and her pretty grandmother (Marc's mom). She has "deer eyes" they are just so big and pretty they stop you in your track when looking at them! She definately has already mastered how to use them especially on Marc! He is a sucker whenever she is in trouble!! The power girls have over their daddy's!!
Baby # 4 aka Baby Number 4.
Well this baby is definately starting out to be just like the other babies as far as the pregnancy goes. The only difference so far is that when I went in for my ultrasound they did NOT give me any photos! The only thing they do nowadays is give you a dvd but that isn't given until your 5th month ultrasound when you find out the sex. I am just about 5 months this week! I go to the doctor in two more days. I am hoping they schedule me soon for my ultrasound because you all know I am a planner. I NEED to know! Preferably for Dillon's sake I would love to have another boy and even the numbers out however we will love this baby just like all the others no matter boy or girl! However here is how the past went with the other 3... Liliana's name was picked before we knew it was a girl. Boys names were still not decided. Dillon's name was picked before we knew he was a boy and girls names werew still not decided. Ava's name was picked before we knew she was a girl and we definately couldn't agree on boys names! This baby... we are set for a boy's name but girl's names are still not decided! Wondering what the boys name will be... Garrison Michael! Girls names have been talked about but once again just like all the other times we were undecided I liked names that he didn't like and vice versa! So for now thats about all I can type about baby number 4 but hopefully I will be able to say a name soon!

2 comments:
Yeah I am glad you finally got this up, plus it is an awesome photo of Marc and you I love it.
Nice to meet you, Simpson family! ;-)
Keep up the updates. This beats not talking or emailing for months!!!
Post a Comment